When it comes to immigrating to a foreign country, there are a few things that need to be put in place before getting there, or after getting there. If thinking of permanently moving to another country and you need a Work Permit Require means of survival, getting a job becomes necessary.
Now, depending on how things work in that particular country, work permits may be needed before you are permitted to work in the country. While this kinda sounds displeasing, getting a work permit in Canada isn’t difficult.
While some jobs in Canada does require a work permit, some jobs in Canada does not require a work permit.
Now, just before we go into listing these jobs that does not require work permit, let’s understand the concept of work permit.
What Is Work Permit?
A work permit in its simplest term, is the permission to take a job within a foreign country. Depending on the situation, work permits can be necessary for minors who aim to work. These permits will allow minors to legally work under child labour laws.
Judging by the explanation given above, it’s okay to say that work permits in needed in Canada for you to be able to work in Canada. While that’s true, it isn’t exactly the case.
Jobs In Canada That Do Not Require Work Permits
As earlier mentioned, getting a work permit in Canada is easy. If however, you are on the look out for jobs in Canada that do not require work permit, below are some of these kind of jobs:
- Aviation accident or incident investigator
- Business visitor
- Civil aviation inspector
- Convention organizer
- Crew member
- Emergency service provider
- Examiner and evaluator
- Expert witness or investigator
- Family member of foreign representative
- Foreign government officer or representative
- Health care student
- Judge, referee or similar official
- Military personnel
- News reporter or film and media crew
- Producer or staff member working on advertisements
- Performing artist
- Public speaker
- Short-term highly-skilled worker
- Short-term researcher
- Student working off-campus
- Student working on-campus
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Study and Work in Canada: Everything You Need to Know
- Cheapest Universities in Canada For International Students 2023
- The Essential Guide to Canada Immigration Visa Programs
- IELTS Score and Requirement for Canada Immigration in 2023
- Complete Guide: How to Migrate to Canada For Beginner
If the job you intend taking on, isn’t on the list above, then you will require a work permit. If however, you are a student on scholarship and intend running some side business in school, you definitely won’t be needing a work permit.
That’s it, guys. Those are the jobs in Canada that do not require work permit. Questions? Do not hesitate to ask using the comment session.
Read More Related Post: